- Increase your knowledge
- Get professional recognition
- Reduce risk in your organization
- Highlight your expertise
- Be a leader
- Make patient care decisions based on best practices
- Discounts on NCCHC Conferences
- Discounted subscription to the Journal of Correctional Health Care
The CCHP credential shows your mastery of NCCHC standards and your ability to apply them to support the quality of patient care. It’s a signal to the field that you are committed to correctional health care as a career. You’ll gain credibility with colleagues with this tangible evidence of your expertise.
The CCHP credential is essential for leaders in correctional health care and it has shown those making decisions on advancement that I have the knowledge required to lead others in providing quality care.
Tara Taylor, RN, BSN, CCHP, Regional Director of Nursing, Corizon
Our staff earning CCHP certification has without a doubt raised the quality of health services at DC Department of Youth Rehabilitation.
Director, DC Department of Youth Rehabilitation