How to Claim CE - National Commission on Correctional Health Care

How to Claim CE

How to Obtain Continuing Education Hours

NCCHC is accredited to award continuing education for physicians (ACCME), nurses (ANCC), social workers (NASW), psychologists (APA), correctional health care (CCHPs) and general education. All event descriptions include the amount of CE hours available and who is eligible.

To receive continuing education credit, you must complete an evaluation for each event you attend.

Log in here to access the form. Use the same username and password you used when you registered for the event.

Once you complete the evaluation, you may print your continuing education certificate. You have six months to complete your evaluation. You can continue to return to the site to print your certificate whenever it is needed.

Please help us plan the best in correctional health care education by evaluating each event you attend.

Related News & Blog

Pima County for blog post


Award Winners Honored at National Conference