As the official voice of the preeminent organization in correctional health care, CorrectCare® is the most trusted and valuable magazine in this unique field.
CorrectCare features news, articles, and commentary on timely and important topics of interest to correctional health professionals. Wide-ranging coverage addresses clinical and administrative practices for health services delivery, medical updates, governmental and other agencies that influence correctional facilities, law and ethics, professional development, and much more. Each issue also shares news from NCCHC and its supporting organizations.
CorrectCare’s print circulation is limited to key personnel at correctional facilities, CCHPs, members of the Academy of Correctional Health Professionals, and other qualified professionals. It is available to all members of the field online.
See the CorrectCare archive for PDFs of past issues.
- The Importance of Custody – Health Care Collaboration: Two Perspectives
- Juvenile Down! Using Simulation to Improve Emergency Response
- Communication Strategies for Combating Vaccine Hesitancy
- MOUD in State Prisons: A Look at Current Delivery Status
- Unprecedented: Novel Health Care Claims from a Novel Virus
… and much more