Share Your Ideas and Best Practices at the 2024 Spring Conference on Correctional Health Care
NCCHC is accepting presentation proposals through August 4 for the 2024 Spring Conference on Correctional Health Care, taking place April 27-30 in St. Louis.
- Get recognition for your expertise and research
- See how peers and experts would approach your challenges
- Share your best practices and innovative new ideas
- Improve the quality of patient care by mentoring others
- Attend the conference at a discounted registration fee
Proposals are welcome on topics such as: medical, legal, ethical, nursing, administrative, mental health, quality, juvenile, substance use disorder, reentry and more. Presentations can be 60, 75, or 90 minutes and include up to three speakers.
Presenters can apply to present a session, a poster, or a roundtable.