Take Any CCHP Exam Online at Your Home or Office
You pick the date, time, and location!
Available for ALL CCHP exams - CCHP, CCHP-A, CCHP-MH, CCHP-P, CCHP-RN
CCHP exams are now available with live remote proctoring. The remote proctor, a real person who monitors your exam through your web camera, ensures security and integrity. During the exam, internet access is not permitted and the test area must be clear of all materials.
While this proctoring option is extremely useful during the COVID-19 pandemic, it is also a permanent solution to offer maximum convenience for certification exam takers.
We look forward to helping you advance your credentials and career, while also protecting the health and safety of you and your family.
ACCESS AND EASE OF USE
• 24/7 access allows you to test wherever and whenever is most convenient.
• Self-service capabilities help you test your system and schedule your appointment.
• Live readiness agents to help you with any difficulties.
• Windows and MacOS compatible.
• Laptop or PC, no tablets or phones. Please plug your device directly into a power source, unattached from a docking station. Dual monitors are not permitted.
• Screen resolution 1024 x 768 minimum
• Current version of Google Chrome
• Internet connection speed 0.5 mbps or greater
• Web camera and microphone
• Ability to download and install the ProProctor application
Pre-Exam Security Checks
• Confirmation of your name, address, and exam details via video chat
• Readiness agent will request a 360 degree view of your environment using your webcam and a scan of your work surface
• Readiness agent will ask you to stand up to scan your person, any glasses, and any pockets
Remote Proctoring Environment Requirements
• Clean, orderly, and well-lit room
• Sitting in an upright position
• Testing alone for the entire exam
• Computer placed on a table or desk
$50 for CCHP, CCHP-MH, CCHP-P, CCHP-RN
$72 for CCHP-A
After your application is approved, you'll receive an email from SMT Notice <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the subject line Iso-Quality Testing: Certified Correctional Health Professional. Please look for it in your inbox and junk mail folder. If you have questions, contact email@example.com.