Correctional Nursing Practice: What You Need to Know
Nursing licensure establishes legal authority for an individual to practice nursing, while specialty certification reflects achievement of the special knowledge and skills needed for a particular practice area.
This series of articles, specifically for nurses, discusses various areas of correctional nursing practice.
- Legal Issues
- Ethical Issues, Moral Courage, and Moral Resiliency in Correctional Nursing
- Professionalism in Correctional Nursing
- Screening, Health Assessment, and Sick Call
- Therapeutic Communication in Correctional Nursing
- Regulations, Standards, Policies, Procedures, and Protocols
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Continuity of Care
- Preparing to Take the CCHP-RN Exam