Annual Award Winners
NCCHC’s annual awards pay tribute to leaders and innovators that have enriched the correctional health care field. We applaud this year’s recipients of the most prestigious awards in this field. The awards were presented during a virtual opening ceremony that kicked off the 2020 National Conference on Correctional Health Care.
- Bernard P. Harrison Award of Merit: Jim Voisard, CCHP-A
- B. Jaye Anno Award of Excellence in Communication: Anne Spaulding, MD, MPH, CCHP-P
- Young Professional Award: Lalita Bhandari Gautam, MSN, RN, CCHP
- R. Scott Chavez Facility of the Year: Atlantic County (NJ) Justice Facility
- Program of the Year: Complejo Correccional de Bayamon, Puerto Rico, Transformative Education Institute
- Surveyor of the Year: Barbara Mariano, RN, CCHP