2019 NCCHC Award Winners
NCCHC’s annual awards pay tribute to leaders and innovators that have enriched the correctional health care field. We applaud this year’s recipients of the most prestigious awards in this field. The awards were presented Oct. 14 during the opening ceremony of the National Conference on Correctional Health Care in Fort Lauderdale.
- Bernard P. Harrison Award of Merit: David W. Roush, PhD, LCP
- B. Jaye Anno Award of Excellence in Communication: Marc F. Stern, MD, MPH
- Young Professional Award: Leonora Muhammad, DNP, APRN, CCHP
- R. Scott Chavez Facility of the Year: Farmington (MO) Correctional Center
- Program of the Year: Cook County Juvenile Temporary Detention Center Ambassador Program
- Surveyor of the Year: Elizabeth Piatek, CCHP