2018 NCCHC Award Winners
NCCHC’s annual awards pay tribute to leaders and innovators that have enriched the correctional health care field. We applaud this year’s recipients of the most prestigious awards in this field. The awards were presented Oct. 22 during the opening ceremony of the National Conference on Correctional Health Care in Las Vegas.
- Bernard P. Harrison Award of Merit: Carl C. Bell, MD, CCHP
- B. Jaye Anno Award of Excellence in Communication: Sharen Barboza, PhD, CCHP-MH
- Young Professional Award: Pamela San Miguel, RN, PHN, CCHP-RN
- R. Scott Chavez Facility of the Year: Central Arizona Florence Correctional Complex
- Program of the Year: New Jersey Department of Corrections Continuous Quality Improvement Program