Correctional Nursing Practice: What You Need to Know
Nursing licensure establishes legal authority for an individual to practice nursing, while specialty certification reflects achievement of the special knowledge and skills needed for a particular practice area.
This column, specifically for nurses, discusses various areas of correctional nursing practice.
Learn more about the CCHP-RN program.
Correctional Nursing Practice Series
- Treatment and Interventions
- Promotion of a Safe and Secure Health Care Environment
- Professional Development
- Screening, Sick Call and Triage
- Ethical and Legal Issues
- Therapeutic Communication and Behavioral Management
- Preparing to take the CCHP-RN Exam
- Regulations, Standards and Policies
- Regulatory Oversight
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Continuity of Care