If you’re dealing with a correctional health care issue that requires assistance from a recognized leader in this field, contact NCCHC Resources, Inc.
NCCHC Resources, Inc., provides technical consulting services for correctional health care systems nationwide. As jails, prisons and juvenile detention facilities strive to deliver constitutional health care, improve quality and reduce liability, NCCHC Resources can offer unique expertise from the world’s leaders in correctional health care.
With our roots in the National Commission on Correctional Health Care – the nation’s leader in setting standards for correctional health services – NCCHC Resources offers unparalleled breadth, depth, experience and perspective. Services include the following:
- Health system assessments
- Performance improvement
- Subject matter expertise
- Preparation for accreditation
- Preparation for certification
- Education and training
- Technical assistance
- RFP development
NCCHC Resources will put together a team of experts – clinicians, educators, administrators or other thought leaders – to address any sized project or challenge.
Benefits of Consultation
- Validates with objective criteria the areas in which the health care facility is doing well and areas for improvement
- Protects the institution by minimizing the occurrence of adverse events, thus avoiding health-care related lawsuits and grievances and often reducing liability premiums
- Promotes and documents an efficient, well-managed system of health care delivery with feedback from knowledgeable correctional health care professionals
- Educates and trains staff, with the benefit of introducing new efficiencies and standard practices
- Protects the health of the public, staff and inmates by assuring that those incarcerated and released receive adequate and appropriate health care
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-880-1460.