Spring Conference on Correctional Health Care
April 9 - April 12, 2016
setting the stage for quality health care
Conference April 11-12 * Preconference Seminars April 9-10 * Exhibits April 10-12
Correctional health care is advancing at a rapid rate. To stay on top of your game and face the future with confidence, you need to attend NCCHC’s 2015 Spring Conference. One of the largest gatherings of professionals in this field, the meeting continues the NCCHC tradition of bringing new information to the forefront and helping you integrate that knowledge into practice.
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
All conference activities will take place at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center. This premier Opryland hotel offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River, the resort features an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreational activities underneath its signature glass atriums.
• Register by March 6 to receive the early-bird rate.
• Book your hotel room by March 20 to receive the special conference discount.
• Preregister by April 3. After that date, please register on-site (higher on-site registration rates will apply).
• Funding approval tips: Get your trip approved and join your peers in New Orleans!
• Exhibitors: Information about signing up and participating is on the exhibitor tab.