If you’re dealing with a correctional health care issue that requires assistance from a recognized leader in this field, contact NCCHC Resources, Inc.
Leveraging NCCHC’s expertise in correctional health care, NCCHC Resources, Inc., provides customized education and training, preparation for accreditation and professional certification, performance improvement initiatives and technical assistance to correctional facilities interested in health care quality improvement. NRI will put together a team of experts – clinicians, educators, administrators or other thought leaders – to address any sized project or challenge. A nonprofit organization, NRI works to strengthen NCCHC’s mission: to improve the quality of health care in prisons, jails and juvenile detention and confinement facilities.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or call 773-880-1460.
Benefits of Technical Assistance
- Validates with objective criteria the areas in which the health care facility is doing well and areas for improvement
- Protects the institution by minimizing the occurrence of adverse events, thus avoiding health-care related lawsuits and grievances and often reducing liability premiums
- Promotes and documents an efficient, well-managed system of health care delivery with feedback from knowledgeable correctional health care professionals
- Educates and trains staff, with the benefit of introducing new efficiencies and standard practices
- Protects the health of the public, staff and inmates by assuring that those incarcerated and released receive adequate and appropriate health care